Standard Industrial Classification (SIC), numerical classification system assigned by U.S. government for identification of the primary business establishment. SIC system helps in collection, presentation and analysis of data; and also to present collected statistical data with uniformity and comparability.
Importance of SIC:
• Provides more specific and comprehensive business listing
• Better segmenting of markets helps in market campaign and customer research
• Tax classification
• Collection and analysis of industry data quickly and effectively
SIC Classification system:
|Division||20-39 - Manufacturing|
|Major Group||Two||25 – Furniture and Fixture|
|Industry Group||Three||252 – Office Furniture|
|Industry||Four||2521 – Wood Office Furniture|
|Major Group||73||Business Services|
|Industry Group||737||Computer Programming, Data Processing, And Other Computer Related Services|
• Techno-savvy: Up-to-mark established technology gives advantage to Sanvill to provide accurate work within lesser time frame
• Understanding: Well experienced team of professionals of various sectors, provide deepening knowledge of industries for better classification.